About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Stitching

It was back to Needlework this morning after our School Holiday/Easter break (2 weeks) - and I can honestly say I miss getting together with the ladies for stitching ... and chatting .... and morning tea .... and the friendships!    Some of the ladies have been busy over the holiday period and here are a few of their creations!    Stella has created this gorgeous cat (for all you cat lovers) with some lovely fabric purchased in the USA on a trip a while back!   Love the striped pants underneath (unfortunately they didn't show up in the photo!!)


And Inge has been busy creating cushions - this one was from a class we did a while ago and she has added her personal touch of her own special buttons!


And Inge is also getting organised for Christmas already with this cute log cabin cushion using all her Christmas fabrics! 




2 comments:

  1. That cat is purrrfect! Your friends have made some amazing things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful creations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!