About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jersey Boys

I have been busy organising projects for the Stitching Days coming up!  However we did have the weekend away in Sydney celebrating David's birthday!   His surprise from the children was tickets to "Jersey Boys" which was fantastic!  It is the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons - loved the music!   If you get the opportunity, make sure you see it!


And here is the birthday boy at dinner that night with our two beautiful daughters, Chelsea in red and Ashleigh!


And a view from the other side of the table - our eldest son, Sam, with his gorgeous Nadia, and me!




2 comments:

  1. oh what a great time you had...........would love to get to the show but it just won't be possible.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to see this one. I missed it when it was in Toronto last year and I'm hoping it makes a visit to my neck of the woods.
    It certainly looks like all of you had a great time. That is one gorgeous looking family you have there Fiona!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!