About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More of "My Patch" Fabrics

I thought I would share some more photos of Val's beautiful shop "My Patch" Fabrics at Milton.   All the fabrics she has chosen are so bright and colourful - the shop is an absolute joy to enter!


This is one of Val's quilts on display in the shop - not such a clear photo but an amazing work of art!

I'm not really a "pink" person, but I do love this gorgeous old chair which has been covered in this fabulous fabric!

And Val didn't really want her photo taken - but here she is (eyes closed and all)!!  Congratulations on such a beautiful and inviting shop Val - everyone in this area must take a visit soon!!


2 comments:

  1. I love fabric. Color is such a mood boost. The store looks like a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so beautiful that you have to smile just walking in the door. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!