About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Needlework Ladies

Some great finishes at Needlework this week - this very cute little "Fat Sparrow" has been lovingly created by Lynne!  This was made from a cute kit which was bought at "Sew & Tell" in Berry NSW.  Fantastic shop for those who may be passing through Berry!!  Well worth a visit!!



And Lorraine is finishing off this gorgeous little embroidered blanket for a new baby!   The pale pink polkadot fabric around the outside and backing is simply divine!


For lucky Trish, it was a birthday week and her dear friend, Helen, made this colourful hanging with a panel and some patchwork - love the colours Trish (and Happy Birthday too)!!


And the cutest little part on the back was the label with the same print on it!   Beautifully done Helen!!


I'm up to my neck in kit making for the Stitching Days so will hopefully have some things to show you in the next few days!!   Enjoy your stitching - whatever you may be making!!


6 comments:

  1. Whining here - I want to come and stay with you and meet all the ladies! Such lovely work from you all, Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful work, a real pleasure to look at your lovely photos xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little fat sparrow is so cute . . .

    Your stitching ladies are very talented and productive.

    Looking forward to the stitching day.

    Regards, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty pieces. I love the bird and the wall hanging is amazing. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! What a treasure =O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pieces! I think that little bird is just so cute. The colours in the wall hanging are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!