About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ort Report and New Books!!

Oh dear!  I'm so behind in my Ort Report for this month!  I have been busily stitching - my wineglass runneth over with orts!!!    

A gorgeous birthday gift from my sisters to me were a couple of lovely new books!  My choice!!  "Quilting from little Things" by Sarah Fielke took my fancy and I just love the bright and colourful quilts!

And the new little Bareroots book - Favorite Embroidery Stitches has some cute little projects and stitcheries!


And the colourful quilts in Sarah Fielke's book just take my fancy every time I look at them!   Must now get back to packing up the car for the Stitching on the Lake day in Canberra on Saturday.  This will be the second of our two days and we are really looking forward to another wonderful day of stitching and eating ... and stitching .... and eating!!   Hope you enjoy your weekend - wherever you may be and whatever you may be doing!



1 comment:

  1. I can tell by the wine glass - You have been busy !!

    The books look wonderful - there appears to be many colorful projects - Nice resources I am sure.

    Have a great day Fiona !!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!