About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, May 23, 2011

"The World As It Should Be"

"The World As It Should Be" is a beautiful book by Anni Downs  and fortunately Hobbysew had lots of samples on display on Saturday at "Stitching on the Lake" so we could all drool over them!  Sylvia  had stitched all the samples for the shop and they were absolutely beautiful!    This cushion is one of my favourites!



I love the quilt - I might just have to add that to my list of things to do!!


Sylvia had her quilt professionally quilted in Canberra and it looks fantastic!


Being a bit of a bag lady, I'm quite partial to the bag also!


And this cute little purse looks like something quick and easy to make!


The punch needle version may take a little longer to stitch though!    Such lovely samples from a gorgeous book!   Beautiful stitching Sylvia!



5 comments:

  1. they are all so beautiful. I love the all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Fiona. They were great fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really beautiful designe! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all creations by Sylvia are fantastic!
    Great work!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a magnificent quilt!!
    I'm enjoying all of your posts lately from your stitching get togethers. Such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!