About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Needlework Ladies

Here are a couple of lovely photos which I have taken of some of the beautifully finished work completed by my Needlework ladies!   Pauline has used the most gorgeous fabrics to create this special little sewing folder!   The front cover is embroidered beautifully! 



Inside there is a needle case attached and a place for those stray pins!  There are plastic sleeves for notes or projects!



Inside the back cover is a tatted thimble holder, a pocket and a scissor keeper!


And this gorgeous little folder goes inside this equally gorgeous bag!   Outstanding Pauline! 


And our blackwork fanatic - Shirley W - has completed this lovely bellpull!


Being cold here - there is lots of knitting going on at Needlework - lots of lovely scarves and hats - including this cute little knitted ensemble!







9 comments:

  1. Awww just beautiful work - you know I'm almost inspired to leave what I'm doing (oh no another UFO) and find a folder to cover ; ))
    thanks for sharing.
    hugs - Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sewing book cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona: How lovely these things are the needlebook is adorable the Blackwork is very striking and the cute little knitted jacket is soooo cute.
    Thank-you for sharing.
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful Needlecase..
    Thanks for Sharing.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely stitching and knitting. Hope you had a lovely last day at stitching for the term.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some really beautiful pieces there. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work by all!! That sewing case is amazing! I've never seen such lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sewing case is beautiful...you don't see much tatting any more. What lovely work was done by all.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!