About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, June 10, 2011

"Vignette" Issue 3 and In My Garden

With a long weekend coming up here in New South Wales, it is time to put on the thinking cap about projects for this weekend!   It was exciting to receive the third issue of "Vignette" earlier this week and see all the beautiful projects Leanne Beasley has in store for us!   Even the cover is inviting!!



This would be a lovely quick stitch - a remembrance pincushion with embroidered rosemary!


Perhaps I will have time to make lots more hexagons for the hexagon quilt!


I could always stitch the next few blocks on my "Vignette in Stitches" quilt!


A close up of Leanne's beautiful stitchery!


I might finish off this pincushion I am making to match my needle case which I finished off  last week!


Another alternative is to start preparing my next "In My Garden" square by Anni Downs from "Hatched and Patched"! 


I'm just loving receiving these gorgeous little fabric packs with my block of the month for "In My Garden"!!     So much to do .... and not nearly enough days in a long weekend!   I hope you enjoy your weekend - wherever you may be!! 




4 comments:

  1. So, after all those beuatiful options... will we find out on Monday what called you most this weekend? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely weekend stitching, Fiona. I have been just looking at all the Vignette blocks and feeling daunted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, Vignette is just beautiful, even the cover! Whoever does the photography (Leanne?) does a fabulous job. So colorful! Love your hexagons and your Vignette. Progress, progress! Hugs from Texas... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona...I wonder if you have finished In my Garden...if so I would love to see it...I think this is a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!