About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday Stitching

Some fantastic stitching on display this morning at Needlework!!   Dzintra did some serious damage to her shoulder a while ago and has been out of action for quite some time.  She has discovered the only way she can stitch is by resting on this beautiful pillow!   It is really beautiful Dzintra!   And we hope your arm gets better soon and you can tie up your apron!!



 Helen finished off her gorgeous Trapunto embroidery this morning and Inge kindly gave her this cute little button to add to the centre!   Nice work ladies!


As we were in a "trapunto" frame of mind - Pauline bought in this beautiful piece she had finished a while back to show us all - the stitching was absolutely gorgeous!


Dzintra had this cute little card holder complete with a tiny button (Theodora Cleave I think) - a really handy little holder!


And when you open up inside there are little pockets for your credit cards or money!


And Shirley had finished off yet more bags - beautifully stitched Shirley! 



2 comments:

  1. Fiona: It is always a pleasure to see other peoples projects and with this posting all the projects are beautiful, how lucky you are to have multi-talented friends, congratulate them for me I would like to be this talented.
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete
  2. All such cute pieces! I really like that last one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!