About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, July 18, 2011

More Stitching on the Bay

Sharing some more Stitching on the Bay photos with you ..... we had a lovely day and there were some beautiful projects which ladies had finished off from previous stitching day!   Maria had made this beautiful canvas work Christmas stocking from our last Stitching Day before Christmas last year!  Beautiful choice of colours!



Jan had completed her Santa star decoration!


Dzintra had completed her folder cover from a previous stitching day!


We were very fortunate to have some lovely things to purchase from the "My Patch" shop at Milton!  This is the new Cinderberry's book "Cotton Floss" with a couple of the projects made up!


Another of Val's lovely samples on display!


Lovely bag - lovely fabric!


This gorgeous little princess bag is another of Val's lovely samples!


Very bright and colourful owl cross stitcheries with bright surroundings!


Maria had made this lovely felt case from a pattern purchased at "Stephs Patchwork" at Moruya!


And seeing this little pattern stitched on white felt made me want to come home and finish off my green version!

Another of Maria's gorgeous felt creations!   I think this was done in a class with Theodora Cleave!


And did I mention the food ????   This was dessert after lunch!


And afternoon tea!


And more afternoon tea!!    Thanks so much to the wonderful caterers and to all the ladies who made it such a special day! 

1 comment:

  1. Judging by all the wonderful finished projects, it was a very productive gathering. They're all so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!