About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stitching on the Bay Projects

Next Saturday 16th July we have a fantastic Stitching on the Bay day planned for all the ladies who are coming!   I promised some photos of the projects .... if you think you have seen them before - you have - they are the same projects we did for Stitching on the Lake in Canberra last month!   For the ladies who are coming .... don't forget the change of venue for this time only to the new Salvation Army Garden Hall!!   So ... to start off ... here is a canvas work pincushion for all the canvas work enthusiasts!


A bit of creative embroidery on a sewing bag!


Painted and embroidered biscornu!


A cute little felt scissor fob!


A felt needlecase to match the scissor fob!


A handpainted button on an applique background - for a cushion or to be framed!


Embroidery and patchwork on a table runner using your favourite fabrics!


A close up of the embroidery on the table runner!


Val from "My Patch" at Milton will bring some of her beautiful wares from her new shop!


If you are passing through Milton on the south coast of New South Wales, you really must stop in for a visit - Val's shop is bright and colourful - very cheery!


Lots of lovely things on display!


Lovely samples made up  too!


And just a glimpse inside the door - makes you feel like you have visited doesn't it?

4 comments:

  1. Great projects...should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to your blog and have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts. Your finishes are beautiful and the shop, My Patch, sounds like a darling place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like all your project. I think the one I like the best is the tablerunner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love all the projects they all looks so fun to make.

    What a fun shop wish I was passing through!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!