About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Table Runner and Christmas Bags

Following our recent Stitching on the Bay day, Tricia has finished off her table runner - doesn't it look great?  Both ends are embroidered beautifully and her choice of colours for the patchwork is lovely!


This could be made as long or as short as you wish!  Great project and a great finish Tricia!


Next week we will be making these two cute little Christmas Gift Bags!   The idea is to give a gift with a very cute wrapping - and here is the idea!   


These two samples have been worked on sandcastle fabric - the top one has an embroidered angel and the bottom one has an applique Christmas tree!   Can't believe we are thinking about Christmas already!!   But it will be here before you know it!!


5 comments:

  1. Tricia's tablerunner is marvelous! And both bags are very cute!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the table runner it is lovely, the two Gift bags will be a great addition to your Christmas season.
    Nice work
    Blessings
    c
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the table runner. Could you tell me who is the designer of the table runner? I also like the gift bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the projects are lovely - I especially like the second one - the angel gift bag - just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!