About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, July 8, 2011

Works in Progress

Quite a few works in progress at the moment as I am trying to organise classes for Semester 2, Stitching Days, stitch a long projects and some special stitching for another class I will be teaching at "My Patch" at Milton.  If I photographed all my "works in progress" this would be a very long post, but I will save more for later!


Val from "My Patch" has given me some gorgeous fabrics to play with and I chose some lovely bright cottons to go with them - so watch this space for what is created!


When I posted that I had completed some blocks for my Tis the Season stitch a long, someone kindly pointed out that my birds were "hovering" - I forgot to stitch the branch!!  So here is the completed piece - with branch!


And I'm having fun with this little canvas work kit which I was sent!   The hand dyed floss is divine to work with and this little pincushion should be finished off very quickly!    A bit blurry - but you get the picture!


5 comments:

  1. good to see those birdies aren't hovering..........have fun with all your planning.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects look very nice. At least the birds are happy now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting fabrics and threads, Fiona.I am sure your project will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your WIP look great! I love them all but I always enjoy seeing your canvas works. They're such beautiful stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful little wips! Love your Noel. x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!