About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Mum !!

My beautiful mother is turning 81 today so I just wanted to wish her a very happy birthday!   Even though we aren't together today, you are in my thoughts and prayers!   Enjoy your birthday dinner Mum! Here is mum with her five daughters recently celebrating Susan's 60th birthday (bottom left) and Robyn's 58th birthday (bottom right) - they were both born on the same day two years apart!   My younger sister Beth (top left), me, Mum, Wendy (top right)!   We enjoyed a fabulous lunch at Ripples at Chowder Bay in Sydney!


The three birthday girls together!


And on the same weekend, we celebrated the 90th birthday of Frank - David's dad!   All the children were there to celebrate with him!  Here is Chelsea, Elliott, Frank, Ashleigh and Sam after the celebrations, relaxing on the balcony of our accommodation for the weekend in Sydney!


And a nice family shot as the sun went down over the ocean - beautiful! 





2 comments:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!