About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Show and Tell

Some great finishes have been shared at Needlework over the past few weeks!    This is one version of our french knot or punchneedle Santa decoration from last week!


And Lois has made a number of these beautiful "Noel" quilts for all her grandchildren!   What a great idea!


Jenny has completed a beautiful redwork quilt and then quilted it herself with her new machine!  It looks fantastic!


I love the quilted flowers in red!


And although you can't see the close ups of all the stitcheries in this photo, they are beautiful!  And with clever placing of fabrics, this finished quilt looks fantastic!


Chris has completed some little Christmas bags ready for their gifts and a cute cross stitch card to send overseas!


And Lynne has finished  putting together this bright and colourful felt purse from a kit she had purchased!   Love it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with that redwork quilt. It's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!