About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Needlework ladies

As I always say .... I am fortunate to stitch each week with lots of clever ladies ..... here are some of this weeks finishes!    Diana has made this wonderfully bright and colourful crochet rug - aren't the colours spectacular?


And Chris has been very productive and bought to show us the three "Pink Girls Night In" projects for the past three years!  Well done Chris!


And Shirley H has also finished off her "pink" pincushion and another canvas work pincushion which we made at a stitching day a while ago!  


And even though you can't see the embroidery too well (my camera ... sorry!) this quilt which Shirley F has just finished looks gorgeous!


Shirley has made 30 stitcheries all in pale blue and put them together in a quilt surrounded by a gorgeous print similar to a Liberty of London print!   It looks so beautiful!


Getting better with the close up photos!!   A little more detail here, and you can also see the lovely quilting by Debbie!     Well done Shirley!

3 comments:

  1. Long time since I've visited. Gorgeous quilts and throws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you are so fortunate to be able to see so much talent!! all the stitcheries are just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. What productive needlework ladies you spend time with! And I love Shirley H's pink and silver canvas work.

    Also, well done on your fund raising for the "pink" cause. Every bit certainly does help.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!