About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Secret Santa Gifts Sent Away!!!!

Yesterday was a big day at the post office!!!  I posted off a few things - among them were these gifts winging their way around the other side of the world as part of the Secret Santa Christmas Swap organised by Chookyblue!!   I can't show you what I have made because it's a secret until after Christmas!!   I hope they make it safely to a far distant land!!     How is your Christmas stitching going???

7 comments:

  1. It is such a nice feeling to post them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mines all wrapped up last night so in the post today too - yippee! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sewing is done but i need to take pics and wrap....Ooooh getting a bit excited....x

    ReplyDelete
  4. all beautifully wrapped.......I wonder where they are travelling too......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Fiona... I wish they were going to my place to live.


    Sandyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and it's great. I'll be back for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the parcels look lovely fiona I am sure the recipient will be thrilled after the postman gives them up..

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!