About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sydney Harbour today!!

I have been lucky to accompany my husband on a business trip to Sydney for a conference for a couple of days, and we are staying at a beautiful hotel by the harbour!   And I have to say ..... even though I used to get the ferry into this city to work each day when we lived in Sydney ...... this is still the most beautiful harbour!!!  After amazing storms in Sydney yesterday afternoon, this was the day we woke up to .......  on my morning walk around the foreshore and botanical gardens ...... the spectacular Sydney Harbour Bridge!

Looking back from the Opera House to Circular Quay where all the ferries come and go!


View from the botanical gardens back towards the Opera House with a glimpse of the Harbour Bridge in the background!


In the botanical gardens looking up to the city buildings!


And the Manly ferry which we used to catch leaves Circular Quay!   A beautiful sunny day in a glorious city!    I do have some stitching with me ..... I wonder if I will get any done today!!


2 comments:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!