About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, November 13, 2011

"Tis the Season" Quilt

Well finally the internet is back on and I can share my "Tis the Season" quilt with you!   I put this together on Friday and now it will be heading off to be quilted this week!  So nice to have it finished finally!!


I had to be creative with piecing the border fabric as I only had just enough to go around the quilt!  I have stitched this with the "Stitch A Long" group and am anxious to get started on "My Favourite Things" quilt by Anni Downs with the same "Stitch A Long" group!  


And as it is nearing Christmas, I hope you all "gather Christmas joy in your heart"!!

14 comments:

  1. Well Done Fiona your TTS looks Lovely.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is looking beautiful, Fiona. Well done getting it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Fiona! What beautiful handwork. I'm happy dancing with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks awesome! love your fabrics and you have wonderful stitching. You are going to have a great display at Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it's beautiful! And just in time, assuming the quilter gets to it soon. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fiona, it's gorgeous! I hope the quilter can get it back to you in time for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely! I need to get a wriggle on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking lovely Fiona...Best wishes to you and yours for Christmas....xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Fiona, you have done a fantastic job...

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is gorgeous, Fiona! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. well done Fiona, looks superb! I too am really keen to get on with SKOW, but not near enough hours in my day about now..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful finish - and I love your fabric choice!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!