About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, November 11, 2011

Tis the Season Stitch A Long

I have spent this afternoon putting my blocks together for Tis the Season !  Unfortunately my camera has decided to have a flat battery and is currently charging so I will have to show photos later!  Here is the work in progress!


I'm glad I took some photos as I went along!


I have enjoyed doing the stitchery with the variegated red DMC thread!


This was the view from our hotel room in Sydney - straight up the harbour towards the Sydney Heads - spectacular!


And if I pressed my face to the window and looked around to the left I could catch a glimpse of the Opera House!


So while I'm showing the sights of Sydney - the Japanese meal I had with the children the other night was to die for!


All beautifully presented and absolutely delicious!

5 comments:

  1. lovely stitchery...can't wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow in Sydney and eating Japanese travelling the world in one little space looks delicious, but not as delicious as your SAL blocks your stitching is just perfect, love the varigated floss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yippee......TTS progress.......looking good......
    great pics in the harbour.......I don't do Japanese but it looks great on the plate.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your SAL blocks...Chooky is impressed!
    Looks like you had fun in Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these blocks! Definitely putting me in the mood for some Christmas stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!