About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What a week!!

What a busy week we have had!  Trying to get lots of Christmas stitching finished so I can't show some things - because they are surprises!!     Here are some beautiful little birds made by Jenny!


Some of the many beanies that have been made by my Needlework ladies for our Australian soldiers!


A busy week .... a sad funeral followed by a beautiful wedding - congratulations to Lalaine and Sam!


A welcome to baby Indiana - so terribly cute - and I got to have a cuddle with her between the wedding and the reception!


Good friends Maree and Dave - parents of beautiful Indiana!


Off to Sydney for a quick one day trip for a family reunion - my Aunty (in pink) with her new husband Roger, and my parents!


My sister Wendy on the right, my cousin Margot and I having a celebratory glass of champagne!


And then the Christmas parties started ..... beautiful gift .... thankyou ladies .... I'm blessed to stitch with you and call you my friends!


Tuesday night Needlework ladies celebrating our Christmas dinner last night - some of the ladies have beanies on which they have knitted for our soldiers!   Back row left to right - Diana, Robyn, Beth, Asta, Renate, Lynn, Cheryl, Dale, Carol and Helen.  Front row left to right - Fiona, Helen, Wendy, Chris, Leslie, Shirley, Lynne !!


Maree has taken my place on the bottom left of this photo - thanks Maree for taking the photo above (and have a happy birthday this Friday!!!)  Thanks ladies for a great year at Needlework!  I look forward to getting together again in 2012!  And to those who weren't able to join us last night - Merry Christmas - your homework is in the mail!!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a week very similar to ours!!! The Christmas party looked fun. Nice to see the familiar faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful pictures. The birds are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness but you have been busy!!
    Jenny's birds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!