About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

We have been without internet for the past four days which has been very frustrating - again!!  Christmas Day was spent in Sydney with my family at my brother's house - on the water at Manly!  A gorgeous day weatherwise as you will see!   My beautiful girls and I enjoying a celebratory champagne!


The girls and David and I enjoying the view!


My younger sister Beth (left), Robyn, Mum, me and Wendy !


And Mum and Dad with almost all their grandchildren!


We drove back home on Christmas afternoon and the next day we picked up this beautiful new addition to our family - Nala (as in the Lion King) - the cutest chocolate labrador puppy!   She is nearly 7 weeks old and is full of mischief already!   Here she is with Chelsea!



I think Ash and Chels would move back home from Sydney now that we have her (if they could)!!   She has been an amazing time waster for us all over the past 3 days - but very enjoyable time wasting it has been!!

5 comments:

  1. a beautiful spot for Christmas.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous view for Christmas. Looks like a lovely time. What a cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona, Nala is sooo cute! Full of mischief already ... brings back memories of our chocolate lab "Cadbury" when she was a pup. She's 10 now - and almost grown up!!! :) Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely pics...love the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nala is adorable how lucky to have a new addition.
    I am glad to hear you had a wonderful time.
    Happy Newyear
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!