About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Cheer!

I have now received my gift in Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap - all the way from Deb in Ontario Canada!   Thankyou Deb so much - I have only opened the little decoration and here it is - it is just gorgeous and all held together with tiny safety pins!!   The rest of my gifts will go under the tree (when we get one tomorrow) and wait patiently for Christmas Day!  


I received another beautifully made decoration this week from Shirley - onto the tree tomorrow too!!


And Norma has blessed me with this beautifully made little bag - to be used as a pincushion I think!


And Jenny made me some cute little Christmas baubles with beads and sequins - will there be enough room on my tree??


And I was fortunate to win this cute little Christmas Elf in our gift swap at Needlework!  


Another package arrived this week - with the latest issue of "Vignette"!!   This I love!!


I love the centre blocks for the Vignette in Stitches quilt - not that I'm up to the centre blocks yet!!


And I loved this thought - "May your heart be full of love and your home full of happiness" !!    And even though for most of you the next week will be a little bit hectic (if you are anything like me) ... try and take time to smell the roses and enjoy the true meaning of Christmas!!  xx

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous bunch of ornaments for you to add to your tree.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona: What lovely ornaments you have recieved.
    Merry Christmas.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Fiona to your and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee willickers you can decorate your tree with all those ornaments! so glad you liked your decoration. yepper pins and pearls it is amazing what you can come up with.
    I love a tree decked out in handmade items it is such a great memory each time you open the parcels for next years event.
    Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!