About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas has come early at my house!!!

How exciting!!  Santa has visited a little earlier than planned - and I couldn't wait to get it out of the box!!   My Christmas present is a beautiful new Bernina Sewing Machine - I've nicknamed her "Bliss" !!!   Now I can say farewell to the freight train that I have been using ..... this one just hums along so quietly!!!   Thankyou Santa (aka David xxx) and welcome to my sewing room Bliss!!   And by the way, I picked her up from Steph's in Moruya!   I can thoroughly recommend a visit to her beautiful shop! 


I am off to the Solomon Islands for a week of meetings and trying to get the final approval through for the pre school we are trying to build!    Wish us luck and fingers crossed and lots of prayers as we try to work our way through the red tape and get used to working on "island time"!!    I have some stitching with me, but not sure very much will get done!!      I'll leave you though with a couple of photos of the beautiful quilt which is now on my bed!!





How lucky am I to have this beautiful quilt on my bed?  Thanks so much for all the beautiful stitching to my Needlework ladies!   I love it!!

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous machine, Fiona, and I love your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog ... such a wonderful thing your are doing in the Solomon's

    Your quilt is beautiful is there a patern available somewhere ... I would love to do it
    hugs n blessings Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW once you have a Bernina there is nothing better! you enjoy every moment with Bliss cause that is what it will be.
    Safe travels will miss your creative posts
    You deserve your wonderful win, they say what goes around comes around and I see you give plenty

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...that's lovely to see you got your Bernina.enjoy your sewing days...i love your quilt as well...God luck for your works at the island...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with making progress at the Solomans. What a brilliant present, Santa David knows his stuff. Lovely quilt too. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa was indeed very kind...a well deserved gift i would say! Good luck with the Solomon's progress!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!