About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Lunch Celebration

Our Needlework Group enjoyed a beautiful Christmas Lunch yesterday at the "Grapevine Cafe" in Batemans Bay!   Situated in the "Bushy's Bloomin Things" Nursery, we enjoyed a beautiful lunch, great friendship, and as you can see from my last post, some wonderful surprises!!    Here is one end of the table of ladies holding up some of the beanies we have made for our Australian soldiers!


And the other end of the table!  These beanies will be posted off next week to our service men and women!   Thanks ladies for all your efforts - it will certainly be appreciated when they reach their destination!


Some lovely gifts were exchanged - Sheila made this beautiful felt decoration! 


Claire and Shirley catching up!


Our venue for lunch!


Stella, Sue, Shirley and Sheila looking at a beautiful decoration!


Lyn, Jennifer and Nola!


Olga and Pat!


Evelyn, Betty and Doris !


Joyce, Val and Jan!


Lois, Yvonne and Margaret!


Margaret, Sue and Julie!


My beautiful dessert - mango panacotta!   Mmmmmmm ....... delicious!!   A great day was had by all!  I am truly blessed to stitch with such a lovely group of ladies each Wednesday.   We are now in recess until the beginning of February to allow us all time to rest and enjoy the peaceful holiday season (and to give me time to start creating for next year!!)    A very happy Christmas to all my Needlework ladies and their families!

2 comments:

  1. You look such a great band of stitchers having a great Christmas Lucnch.... I have just found your blog and I love it ...looks like you like the same sorts of things as I do.... look forward to reading more hugs Laurie from NZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun group and i love that felt xmas decoration

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!