About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, December 23, 2011

O Come All Ye Faithful


My Christmas gift for you .... is to sit and have a cup of tea and listen to this beautiful version of "O Come All Ye Faithful" by the Celtic Women.     We are heading to Sydney to spend a couple of days with almost all our family - we have one son serving overseas and our hearts will be with him this Christmas!   May your Christmas be wonderful!   Enjoy .... and have a most blessed Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Fiona: Merry Christmas Thank-you for sharing the video I truely enjoy the Celtic Women.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blessed christmas and enjoy your holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Fiona - truly glorious voices...all the best to you and yours for Christmas and look forward to sharing your stitching stories in 2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for that lovely music Fiona! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiona I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday. May Peace and Joy be with you and yours.
    Hoping that 2012 brings health, happiness and friendship.
    Looking foward to your wonderful stitching posts in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful music, Fiona. Thanks for sharing. Hope you had a lovely Christmas . . .

    Regards, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!