About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Secret Santa Swap

I can happily share my Christmas decoration which I sent off in Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap - I sent to Kornelia in Hungary and she has finally received her gift!    This cute little biscornu decoration was fun to stitch!



I can't show you the rest of the gift because it is meant to sit under her tree until Christmas Day when she gets to open it!!    But here is a side view of the decoration!    Happy Christmas Kornelia - I hope you enjoy your gifts!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful work Fiona. I goofed with my partner and put the ornament in the same package.
    Your Embroidery is very well done though I am sure it will be treasured. Now I am in suspense what else you have made your swapee

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beautiful ornament that you sent for the swap.........have a wonderful christmas........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the happy owner of this beautiful ornament, and also the main present. I love both. Such a beautiful and fine work. I am truly lucky that I have had such a talented and nice swap partner. Thanks, Fiona. I really appreciate all the work and time you put to my gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!