About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, January 20, 2012

Another Anniversary !!

34 years ago today .... this gorgeous man invited me out on blind date for lunch !!! And the rest is history!!    Little did I know on that day that we would spend the rest of our lives together, have four beautiful children and have a truly blessed life of love and laughter, and lots of fun and adventure!  We both looked a lot younger than we do now (obviously) !!!   We are celebrating at our favourite local cafe this evening with a good bottle of red!!  


And the girls are arriving home late this evening for the weekend  ..... pretty sure they aren't coming to see us .... but rather to see our puppy, Nala!!      One of my favourite photos of the children ...... this was their idea of a nice family portrait for me!!   I think they have their father's sense of humour!!

 

12 comments:

  1. LOVE the family portrait!
    Happy Anniversary ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary. I hope you have a great night. I know what you mean about the puppy. Ours is now 7 years old and she is still their puppy and worth visiting. I love the family portrait - looks like you have great kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great evening, Fiona. Happy anniversary.

    Fantastic family portrait :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great date, congratulations! I wish you a lot more happy years together :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary..Love the family portrait :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!! I love that family picture ~ shows so much life and energy as opposed to a posed portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary and I love the family portrait :-).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary! It's just a few more days until we celebrate that first meeting, as well - 43 years ago. Wow, where does the time go?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary and the pics are great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary of your first dating your husband - 34 years is a long time!

    Love the picture of your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Belated Anniversary Fiona and gotta love it when the kids let their hair down and let you get GREAT pics like this... That's a keeper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!