About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, January 27, 2012

Belated Christmas Get Together & Blogging Anniversary Giveaway Reminder!!

Just a reminder of my celebration of 3 years of blogging and a special giveaway which closes on 30th January at midnight!!   Remember to leave a comment here to be part of the fun!!   We celebrated a late Christmas get together with Bruce and Sylvia the other night and Sylvia made me the most gorgeous Christmas Pillow ..... beautiful applique with Theodora Cleave buttons on front!   This will sit on my sewing shelf for a while .... I don't want to put it away until next Christmas! 


A close-up of the cute Theodora Cleave buttons!


And my gift was wrapped with a beautiful little Christmas pudding tag!


And more spoiling for me .... a divine Royal Doulton Christmas tree decoration!   


And some lovely little notepads designed by Anni from Hatched and Patched!   Feeling very spoilt!  Thank you Sylvia!


Here we are enjoying our Australia Day beach walk ..... something they can't do in Canberra!!


And my gifts for Sylvia were this fun little Christmas stitchery hanging decoration!   It was lovely to stitch using a variegated red thread and some Lynette Anderson fabric to frame it!   The pattern is from a Kreinik design which had metallic thread stitching, but of course, as usual, I changed it around a bit!


And when I saw this Lynette Anderson pattern for "Sunflower House Slippers" I just knew Sylvia needed a pair!    I thought she would enjoy this pattern!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!