About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Canvas Work Sheep Scissor Fob

I finished off this little canvas work scissor fob or hanging last night!   This is the front view!!


And this is the back - note the sheep facing the other way!!   I added some glass coloured beads which I have had for ages and am pretty happy with the end result!!


And when  downloading from the camera, I found this photo I took on Sunday when the girls were heading back to Sydney - Chelsea and Ashleigh - really wanted to sneak Nala into the car with them - and they thought I wouldn't notice!!

8 comments:

  1. Fiona your fob is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sheep, sweet puppy, and beautiful daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Fiona....you can hardly see Nala...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd want to sneak her into my car too! I'm sure she would get along really well with my chocolate dotted girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute fob.I love sheep.your daughters are very pretty .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable fob Fiona!
    I'm afraid I can't blame the girls one bit for trying to take off with Nala. She's priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely picture of the girls, I love your scissor fob.
    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Fiona-just wanted to drop a line to say hi. I'm one of your new followers/reader. I LOVE your work! and really enjoy seeing your WIP. Your stuff is amazing! I'm looking forward to reading your blog!

    Cheers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!