About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, January 13, 2012

More Precious Things

I have finally sewn together the needle case which goes with the sewing bag I finished off the other day!  The stitching has been done for a while but it's the putting together that holds me up!!  Now that I have my new Bernina "Bliss" I'm a whiz at putting things together .... she just hums along so quietly! 


The needlecase fits in packets of needles and pencils or pens if you wish!


And the finished set with my current scissor keeper for this project - all matches nicely!!   Now .... off to work and then onto the next unfinished project!! 

1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!