About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Favourite Things Quilt

Here is my finished homework for December for the stitch a long group!   I finished the first panel of "My Favourite Things"!!   It is a bit hard to photograph because it is soooooooo long !!


Here is the top section ... a little closer !!


And the bottom section!!   I'm now onto my January homework (amongst other things) and am enjoying a little bit of stitching ... between fencing, playing with the puppy, cooking, cleaning, washing, and entertaining the visitors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!