About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Precious Things

I have finally put together my "Precious Things" sewing bag from Leanne's House by Leanne Beasley.  I stitched this ages ago after a stitching day at Glenharrow in Melbourne with Leanne and Rosalie Quinlan.   I loved stitching with the Cosmo threads and this is the end result!


The finished bag .... with a few of my favourite sewing things!


Now .... just to finish off the Needle Bag which matches .... if only this pesky little puppy wouldn't keep distracting me .... she is chasing a cotton reel around the sewing room floor at the moment!!  Isn't it great that she loves my sewing room nearly as much as I do?

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bag Fiona... I really like the smalls, too. Beautiful stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bag! And sewing accessories are so sweet!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this pattern they look beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!