About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, January 2, 2012

Secret Santa Christmas Swap Gifts

We have been building fences for the past 2 days to keep our new little addition inside the garden!  I'm now over the fencing bit and I'm just playing catch up on my Christmas gifts and this is the beautiful mini quilt which I received in the Secret Santa Christmas Swap (organised by Chookyblue) from Deb in Ontario Canada!  It is simply divine!  I love it!!  Thanks Deb - and thankyou also for all the other little surprises you sent with my package - I have been truly spoilt!!  Thankyou!


Deb's hand quilting is just superb - and she told me she had been looking at my blog and secretly finding out what I liked so made me this beautiful mini quilt!   It is really something to be treasured!


I sent to Kornelia in Hungary and this was my decoration which I sent to her - a little Christmas biscornu!



And her main Christmas parcel contained this lovely handstitched and appliqued tablecloth which I made!


A close up of the detail on the tablecloth!   I have heard now from Kornelia that she has received my parcel and is one very happy girl too!


5 comments:

  1. Deb's hand quilting is wonderful. I love your round table cloth especially. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt and beautiful tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona your needlework is also impeccable it is a gorgeous table cloth that your swapee will cherish.
    I am so glad you like your quilt thanks for being apart of the swap.
    I am also happy with my wonderful giftees from Kerry. Everyone got spoiled this year.
    I think it is time you got a massage after all the adventure you have been having lately

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous gifts sent and received......thanks for being part of the SSCS..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and such fun!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!