About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sewing Case

I have been trying to sew some things together which I had stitched a while ago .... hence all these little finishes within a few days!!    So this is what I stitched together today - with the help of my new Bernina  - "Bliss" (and with some interuptions from a little puppy!!)



 And this is a favourite ..... Anni Downs "Sewing Case" from her "Some Kind of Wonderful" book!   I love the size and the fabrics and the stitcheries and just about everything about this great little sewing case!


The back of the sewing case is just pieced - no stitcheries.


And the zipper opens up and inside will soon be some of my little sewing bits and pieces!   I can hardly wait to use this little gem!    After buying the book and the kit for the fabrics (because I love Anni's choice of fabrics) I stitched the small stitcheries and then haven't had time to put it together - I have no excuse now that I have such a great new sewing machine!   Hope you are enjoying your weekend wherever you may be!    Hope there is some stitching involved!! xx


9 comments:

  1. Isn't this case just gorgeous. I haven't used mine yet but love it! It was a fair bit of work though it was worth the effort. Well done finishing so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag looks great - but so does the quilt just visible under the sewing machine!
    I enjoy reading your blog - best wishes for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag looks great...I love this bag as it is a perfect size!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sewing case is absolutely cute (I love Anni's designs, and have bought her book too :) )

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sewing case is gorgeous! I want one! :)

    Happy New Year, Fiona - I'm sorry that I'm so far behind on my blog reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your sewing case..........I caught up with Annie on Monday.........told her I had seen lots of these popping up online..........

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want I want I want the time to make myself one of these too... If only I didn't have to work to make money :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!