About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Back to Needlework 2012

My bag is packed and I'm ready to go ...... not very far mind you .... but back to Needlework for 2012!!  We start again tonight at 7pm and again tomorrow morning at 9am and I have missed stitching with all my ladies over the past 8 weeks while we have been on holiday break!   We always like to start off the month with a little raffle amongst ourselves and this is the lovely prize I picked up at Stephs a couple of weeks ago!   


Here are the little prizes resting on the sewing roll we will be making this week - just waiting for one of my ladies to win one!!


And because I thought this was such a cute little project - I had to buy one to make for myself!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that must have felt like a very long 8 weeks ~ enjoy getting back together again, can't wait to see all the lovely things you and the gang will make! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!