About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Embroidered Sewing Roll

Needlework starts again this Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning and our first project for the year is this embroidered sewing roll!   I have had this fabric for a while (purchased from the lovely Valerie at "My Patch" at Milton) and I had this in mind - this is the end result!!     This is a padded roll for your current work in progress - to keep it clean, flat and without creases!!   For those needlework ladies who are planning to do this - you will just need some homespun or calico for embroidery this week!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh that's very lovely! I like it. :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Fiona...love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project and the one square with the green bird is great, wish I had that to add to something. CJ in OK ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea - Love it - Gorgeous colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome idea! Is there a pattern available for it anywhere?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!