About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Needlework Ladies

Some more of the lovely items which have been made at Needlework ......  Jennifer was making this gorgeous bright coloured bag with felt and interesting stitches!



And here is Jennifer holding the bag with another being a work in progress on her lap .... with the other ladies from her table .... Sheila, Shirley, Elaine and Francis .... all enjoying their Wednesday morning stitching time!


Jenny G. finished off this lovely quilt in beautiful autumn colours using a jelly roll ... or maybe she used two!


I love Audrey's fabric choice for the stitching projects roll which we made a few weeks ago!


Oriel had made this cute little teddy bear quilt a while ago !


A close up of one of Oriel's blocks .... just gorgeous ....... and our well wishes are with Oriel who is recuperating after a bit of an accident ..... such a creative lady ..... our best wishes for a speedy recovery!



And Joyce has made her version of Oriel's quilt - very cute indeed!


2 comments:

  1. They are all wonderful, but I absolutely LOVE the red notions fabric that Audrey used for her stitching roll.
    Do you know what it is called?
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems a very good company.:)And I love your puppies.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!