About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Susan's Stitching Link Party

Susan from Afford your Passions is having a stitching link party and invited me to join - to read more about this click here.   I love the header of her blog !!

Afford Your Passions

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Fiona!!

    I made the header in picnik, sadly, it's going away! They have a "collage" feature, where you can create something using multiple images. I just had to manipulate them to work with the width of my blog.

    Thanks for joining my party - I will be hosting a party each Friday, so you and any of your readers are welcome to join in!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!