About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Needlework

It's pouring with rain here today .... but that didn't stop lots of ladies coming out to Needlework today!   We enjoyed a lovely morning while the rain was falling outside!!   Some lovely projects on display ..... here is a shoe bag which I recently finished which we will be working on next week!   My favourite orange shoes are peeking out the bottom of the bag!



This is one of Oriel's beautiful quilts which Jenny bought to show!


And another of Oriel's gorgeous brightly coloured tropical fish quilts!


Jennifer finished another of her lovely bags - this time with black handles!


Vere bought along a gorgeous black and white king size quilt which is being raffled for the Rotary Club of Batemans Bay to raise money to eradicate polio throughout the world - great cause - lots of tickets sold!    You can contact Vere through me if you wish to buy tickets.


A wonky donkey from one of Oriel's quilts!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful stitching by the ladies. Glad I don't have to choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona: How beautiful all the stitching is the quilts are wonderful, I love your shoe bag it is so sweet, I really like the bag how ingenius.
    Catherine
    P.S. it is snowing here over 8 inches already in less then 12 hours.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!