About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend in Sydney

I have just returned from a few days in Sydney - enjoying the wonderful weather, going out for a beautiful breakfast and dinner and lunch - way too much to eat - good friends for company - and not a stitch in sight!     We decided to use our Christmas gift from our children - breakfast a Jonahs at Whale Beach in Sydney - and on an absolutely stunning Sydney morning - how beautiful does it look?  Here we are on the balcony overlooking Whale Beach!



The gorgeous view from our table (taken through the window) - doesn't get much better than this!   We went with good friends Ray and Kerry and celebrated Ray's 60th birthday as well!!



Exceptional fruit salad for starters!


Croissants ...... mmmmmmm !!


I forgot to take a photo of my dill and fetta omelette which was scrumptious!   But here are David and I enjoying fresh mango juice to start!! 



A yummy latte!


Then a bit later on - in fact much later on - we enjoyed lunch overlooking Walsh Bay in Sydney - a favourite Italian restaurant now !! 


The spectacular view over Walsh Bay!    Then a long drive home through a big thunderstorm and driving rain!!  Home now - off to bed - no stitching done - so will have to play catch up on the stitching during this week!  

3 comments:

  1. It is great to see my old home town looking so wonderful - it is way too long since we last got down there. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great time. It's important to take time to spend together. That latte looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!