About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Afternoon Organisation!!

I am fortunate to have an afternoon at home this afternoon and I am sorting out a bit of stuff in my sewing room!!   I have made myself a big coffee in this gorgeous orange travelling coffee mug - a gift from Maree at Christmas time!!   She knows I love orange!!


I bought these great little boxes from Hobbysew last week whilst in Canberra and am filling one with my bobbins and the other with sundry threads!


I received a parcel in the mail today - a Swag Bag kit from Sue Spargo!  I love all her designs!!


And I'm being very very tempted by the flyer accompanying the parcel - a 2 week quilting cruise to New Zealand in January 2013 - with Sue Spargo teaching, as well as the gorgeous Sue Daley who I did a class with a couple of weeks ago!!    Sounds very very tempting!!


And here is a cute bag made by Margaret with the scraps from her quilt she is making after doing a class recently!    Colours are great!


This is the reverse side of the bag and Margaret has been practising her machine quilting!!  OK - back to the tidying up now!!

2 comments:

  1. You are a bad influence, Fiona....introducing me to Sue Spargo! :) Not only is the swag bag adorable - but the treasures on her web site that are for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my oh my Fiona, what a lot of news, doesn't sound like much tidying up happening. I lurve Sue Spargo anything... I am doing her 2012 BOM but still need to finish 2012 - watch out her work is addictive.
    How is wee puppy??
    .. and a Jan cruise huh hmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!