About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Country Cottage Quilting

I received a lovely parcel in the mail this week .... Lynette Anderson's new book "Country Cottage Quilting"!   What a beautiful book filled with some lovely projects to add to the neverending list of things to do!!



I love this little sewing set !


A cute little bag and purse!


A lovely sewing case .... which I will have to stitch to add to my collection of little sewing cases!


A lovely little garden quilt with some gorgeous wooden buttons!


And also I had ordered a package of some of Lynette's fabrics the week before and they all arrived at the same time .... I love the muted colours of these "Secret Garden" fabrics!


And .... a special gift ..... one of Lynette's special edition pads with a pen .... just for placing an order!  I'll be playing with these this weekend I think!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona - I have ordered my copy of this book too - can hardly wait for it to arrive - now Im thinking maybe I should order some of Lynettes fabric mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've pre-ordered my copy from Amazon UK, but it won't e released here till the end of the month. After seeing these pics I'm even more impatient... I think I'll have a hunt round online for the Secret Garden fabrics while I'm waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynette Anderson seems to have an endless supply of ideas, her new books looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh!! how lovely ... have fun
    hugs Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!