About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, March 2, 2012

Finished Stitcheries

Lots of the Needlework ladies have finished their squares and are bringing them back in ready to be made in a beautiful charity quilt!  I love this square ..... I think when I am long gone I would like someone to be able to say .... "she worked well with her hands" .....


This variegated thread is great for these three ladies !


Fabulous colours for this gardening lady!


Another garden scene !


Country cottage !


A completely different look for these three ladies!


Looking through the window ...


Wishing well!    If this well was around here at the moment it would be overflowing ..... so much rain this week ..... everything is waterlogged!!     Good stitching weather !!!   Hope we see some sunshine this weekend! 


5 comments:

  1. That's going to be an awesome quilt! I'm sure you will be remembered for the work of your hands, but even more so for the work of your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the quilt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitcheries look lovely. Have the ladies designed their own blocks? If not whose designs are they? I look forward to seeing the completed quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great variety of style you're getting, it's amazing how differently everyone interprets the designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!