About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Recent Stitching Projects

Lots of different projects being finished off and sewn together which is always a good feeling!  As I'm gazing out the window into the pouring rain I'm thinking of all the people who are being affected by the rain and storms both in Australia and the USA at present.  You are all in my thoughts and prayers!     I have finished off this baby quilt for a friend who likes everything Balinese so I used Balinese batik fabrics to create something useful for the gorgeous Indiana - 1 elephant, 2 monkeys and 3 giraffe!! 



And I just love that I gave it to Jenny to quilt last week and when it came back it was not only beautifully quilted but she had put the binding on for me too!!   Very special lady!!


And another thing I love is when you just get a bunch of flowers ....... "just because" !!   Although the colour doesn't do it justice - bright orange gerberas and yellow rosebuds - my favourites!!



Julie showed us her finished stitching project roll today and she has done a great job on it!


Sue's first canvas work project - the little sheep canvas hanging - is complete and looking fabulous!


Pauline made a miniature sewing roll for her little projects!   What a great idea !!


And this is a little closer view of the lovely cross stitch which she attached to her roll !


And this is Shirley's finished little sheep hanging! 


And the ever creative Carmelle has been knitting up a storm and knitting beanies, jackets and booties for the new babies in the Solomon Islands!    Great to hear that Margaret's daughter will be taking over a suitcase full shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!