About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Blessings!

I have decided to start Lynette Anderson's Fernhill quilt and I received this lovely little parcel in the mail the other day - Block 1 - The Dell - complete with a beautiful little painted wooden button.  Very cute and I figure it's only small so will be very quick!!! 


A close-up of the cute little painted bird button!


And .... as families get together this long weekend to celebrate Easter .... remember it's not all about the hot cross buns and easter eggs ..... (and don't we all love Lindt chocolate bunnies??) ...


..... we are celebrating the Risen Christ .... enjoy a special and blessed Easter with your family! xx

2 comments:

  1. I love block 1, and I'm sure your version will be awesome. Can't wait to see it come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy and Blessed Easter to you and your family Fiona!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!