About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, April 2, 2012

Pauline's Beautiful Stitching!

I took these photos a couple of weeks ago and just came across them!!   This is a gorgeous quilt which Pauline has stitched and finally finished off - it is just so beautiful!   It was from a block of the month kit I think called "Beyond the Garden Gate" - not too clear a photo - so here are some close-ups too!


All welcome - how inviting does this look?


And how absolutely tranquil is this?


Beyond the garden gate ....


Is a "sanctuary" ....  beautiful stitching Pauline and a gorgeous quilt to keep!

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely design & beautiful stitching Pauline. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also done this quilt and it is my favorite of all the quilts I have done ...mine is the same on the stitching in colour but the rest is in greens and blues and has given the quilt a whole different look.... I love this light look as well. Beautiful... hugs Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!