About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stitching on the Lake Show and Tell

Today is an unpacking and tidying up day - I have cleaned out my wardrobe and now tidying up the sewing room!   I have the house to myself and all is good!!   Just going to share some inspiration from the ladies at the Stitching Days ... it is always nice to see projects finished off from previous Stitching Days and some lovely new creations also!   This was a canvas work creation just waiting to be sewn together ... and a lovely pincushion too!


Denise had finished off her lovely stitchery from last year and made it into a gorgeous cushion with some lovely Nancy Halvorsen fabrics!


Sharon had made this beautiful needle roll for her very lucky friend Jenny!   The stitching is beautiful Sharon!



And Sharon had also made this gorgeous stitching roll for Jenny as well - now we all want to be her friend!


And inside the sewing roll were Jenny's beautiful stitcheries ... waiting to be made into a lovely quilt!


Some of Denise's lovely Christmas decorations from last year finished off and ready to hang!


And this is Denise's version of the lovely bag from Anni Downs new book "Some Kind of Wonderful" - it looks lovely with the buttons sewn onto it also!


And inside the bag are some more little treasures .... a cute pincushion and needlecase ... there was also a large scissor holder and thread bag!


And another lovely finish from last year from Anne ... her gorgeous stitching bag!   Lots of inspiration there to finish off those lovely projects!  Well done ladies and thanks for sharing all your beautiful work with us all!

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful work. Denise certainly is a very talented lady. Wish she was my friend!!!!. I just loved her christmas hexagons and her cross stitch decorations. Do you know where I could purchase the patterns please?.

    Elizabeth Auckland New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so beautiful. I especially love Denise's stitchery that she made into the cushion. The Anni Downs bag & set look great in that colour combination too. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous things...wow!
    Do you know who is the designer of the block holder that Sharon made?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guauuu...QUÉ MARAVILLA!!!
    Saludos desde Canarias.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello

    I've just been looking around your lovely blog.
    Your stitching is lovely.

    All the projects from the other ladies are beautiful too. You're all very talented!
    I especially like your needleroll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful things, what a talented group of women!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are so inspiring. What a talented group of ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!