About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Why I Didn't Stitch This Weekend!!!

What an exciting weekend we have had here!!  We climbed to the top of Pigeon House Mountain yesterday with three of our four children and two partners!  It was a beautiful day and the scenery was magnificent from the top!   We then enjoyed a fabulous lunch together celebrating David's birthday!  This is at the bottom of the track ... Nadia and Sam, Chelsea, Ash and Tim, me and David.


At the top .... Ash, Sam, Nadia, Tim, me, Chelsea and David!  Cold .... but a warm cup of tea was just what we needed!



Then Tim took Ash away to this beautiful hilltop cottage overlooking the ocean ...... and proposed to her!   And she said yes!!


Then they invited us up to the cottage with Tim's parents and we shared a fantastic family celebration last night (way too much champagne consumed)!!    A huge weekend and we have just gained one fantastic son-in-law to be!!   Couldn't be happier!!   Congratulations Ash and Tim!! xxxx

4 comments:

  1. huge congrats to your daughter......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, they're a lovely couple! Seeing that gorgeous spot where Time proposed, I'm guessing he's a bit of a romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your daughter!! It looks like this was a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos,wonderful weekend.:)\It worth not stitching.:)))
    Congrats to your daughter,choosing the right man.:)I wish them many happy moments.:)
    Bernadett

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!