About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Autumn Biscornu

I finally managed to stitch together this biscornu using a beautiful Caron Wildflower thread called "Fiesta".   I loved the richness of this thread when I purchased it a while ago and always had something like this in mind!


Loved how the colours panned out as I was stitching this together!  Here it is resting against my little "Singer" sewing box and you can see the thread I used beside it!   A fun stitch made up with a few different blackwork patterns!  I stitched on 16# ecru aida cloth!

5 comments:

  1. What a stunner Fiona, it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely rich colours which go well with your Singer tin.

    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your biscornu is very beautiful, lovely thread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est très jolie et beaucoup de travail précit

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!